Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Returns
1. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract, return the goods in their original condition and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 30 days of the purchase date. This includes if you are not 100% happy with the shade of colour, because we realise you probably want exactly the right look and not all PC monitors show colours in the same way. You can't say fairer than that!!
2. For details of how to return the goods please retain the original packaging envelope and contact us via one of the means detailed on the Contact Us page. Please send an e-mail to us before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and why. We reserve the right to charge a 10% re-stocking fee for orders returned due to no fault on our part. We also reserve the right to withhold a refund if the products are returned in a used condition.
3. This does not affect your statutory right to cancel the order prior to dispatch, or within 30 days of ordering upon return of the goods in original condition.
4. Custom wholesale orders (such as those made through www.wholesaleshoelaces.co.uk, or via email) are exempt from the distance selling regulations as they are made to a customers specification and therefore there is no automatic right to cancel, so please do not order unless you are sure the products meet your requirements.
1. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. All items paid for before 5pm are usually dispatched by the requested method on the next working day (including Saturdays). If we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order.
2. Proof of postage is always obtained and any damaged/lost goods will be replaced by us and compensation sought from Royal Mail. Royal Mail allow 15 days for a UK delivery and 20 days for an international delivery to be successful or returned to sender before it is considered lost. Therefore, we will wait for the same period of time to elapse before replacements are sent.
3. Royal Mail Special Delivery:
Orders placed Sun-Wed: If you order before 5pm, using this postage service will guarantee your items arrive by 1pm two days after the order is placed (not including orders placed on a Bank Holiday Sun/Mon - it will arrive on the Wednesday).
Orders placed Thursday: Your order will be guaranteed to arrive on the following Monday. For Saturday delivery (an extra £5.00) call us on 0191 645 3331.
Orders placed Friday: Your order will be guaranteed to arrive on the following Monday.
Orders placed Saturday: Your order will be guaranteed to arrive on the following Tuesday.
For guaranteed next day or Saturday delivery call 0191 645 3331.
These terms only apply to the UK mainland - delivery to other locations may take slightly longer. International orders using Special Delivery are sent using Royal Mail's Tracked and Signed service. Details of the service can be found on their website. It does not guarantee an exact delivery date but it is given priority by Royal Mail over other mail.
Delivery times for Guaranteed Fast Delivery cannot be guaranteed during postal strikes or adverse weather. If you place an order close to or during a strike and choose this option, you accept that delivery times are the responsibility of Royal Mail and that we cannot be held responsible for delays. Similarly, if there is adverse weather in the UK, you will need to check on the Royal Mail website as to the status of Special Deliveries and whether or not the guarantee has been suspended.
4. Orders Returned To Us Due To Non-Delivery
If an order is returned to us due to an incorrect address being supplied, or non-retrieval of an order from the Post Office where delivery was not possible e.g. due to package being too big for the letterbox and nobody available to accept it, we can either resend the order if the customer repays the postage fee, or refund the cost of the items minus the cost of outward postage.
5. Prices and Tax
The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packing unless specifically stated. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the country and method of delivery and before you are asked to confirm the order. Delivery to non-EU countries may result in import duties payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties.
The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors. If you receive your laces and they are not the shade you needed please make use of our 14 day money back guarantee (see above).
All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Consumer Rights
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.